先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

36 militants surrendered in E. Afghan province

Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-10 14:47:42|Editor: Xiaoxia
Video PlayerClose

JALALABAD, Afghanistan, Nov. 10 (Xinhua) -- As many as 36 militants have denounced violence and surrendered in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province, the provincial government said Sunday.

"A total of 32 Islamic State (IS) militants and four militants of Taliban outfit joined the government-initiated peace and reconciliation process on Saturday," the government said in a statement.

The former militants brought with them firearms when they surrendered to the National Directorate of Security (NDS), the country's primary intelligence agency, in provincial capital Jalalabad city, the statement added.

The statement said the 36 were active members of IS and Taliban in Haska Mina, Sherzad, Achin and Khogyani districts of Nangarhar.

With their surrender, peace and stability would be further strengthened in the mountainous province, officials said.

The militant groups have not made comments on the report so far.

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001385438221