先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Iran says to cut more nuke commitments if interests not secured

Source: Xinhua| 2019-10-17 19:59:58|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

TEHRAN, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Iran said Thursday it would further reduce its commitments under the 2015 nuclear deal, unless its interests are secured by the signatories.

Iran is determined to take further steps to suspend its nuclear commitments under the pact, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), and the policy "will remain unchanged until the desired conditions are met and Iran's economic interests from the JCPOA are ensured," Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi was quoted by local media as saying.

Araqchi made the remarks in a meeting on Wednesday with his Swedish counterpart Anika Soder in Tehran.

He said despite Washington's withdrawal from the JCPOA and reimposition of sanctions, "Iran tried to keep the windows of interaction and diplomacy open, while Europe has only relied on political support and refused to keep the accord alive."

As a reaction to the U.S. withdrawal from the JCPOA in 2018 and its subsequent sanctions on Iran and Europe's sluggishness to save Iran's interests under the deal, Iran started reducing its nuclear commitments in May.

Since then, Iran has made moves to build stockpiles of nuclear fuel and enriched low-grade uranium to a higher level of purity, by activating advanced centrifuges to boost the country's production of enriched uranium, which had been restricted by the JCPOA.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001384798691