先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Death toll rises to 22 as Typhoon Lekima sweeps through east China

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-10 23:29:00|Editor: ZX
Video PlayerClose

#CHINA-ZHEJIANG-TYPHOON LEKIMA(CN)

Rescuers are seen at the typhoon damaged area in Shanzao Village of Yantan Town in Yongjia County, east China's Zhejiang Province, Aug. 10, 2019. The death toll has risen to 18 as five more people were found dead as of 3:30 p.m. Saturday due to a typhoon-triggered barrier lake burst in eastern China's Zhejiang Province, said local authorities. Two of the five newly added deaths were previously reported as missing. Up to now, 14 people are still missing, said a source with the provincial publicity department of Yongjia County of the Communist Party of China. (Xinhua)

   Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001382993891