先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Iraq condemns terrorist attack in Cairo

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-06 05:27:15|Editor: Mu Xuequan
Video PlayerClose

BAGHDAD, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Iraq's Foreign Ministry on Monday strongly condemned the terrorist attack in Egypt's Cairo that claimed the lives of civilians and wounded others.

"Iraq strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted our brothers in Egypt, which claimed the lives of civilians and injured others," the ministry's spokesman Ahmed al-Sahaf said in a statement.

"As Iraq affirms its rejection to terrorism in all its forms, it stands with the international community in confronting terrorism, and supports all good efforts aimed at eliminating extremism and violence," al-Sahaf said.

Al-Sahaf said that Iraq supports the Egyptian government's efforts to maintain the security and stability of its country, and expressed Iraq's readiness to assist in facing the threat of terrorism, the statement added.

Earlier in the day, up to 20 people were killed and 47 others wounded by a huge blast in central Cairo caused by a multi-vehicle crash, Egypt's Health Ministry said.

However, a statement by the Egyptian Interior Ministry said that the car causing a blast has been found containing explosives, and it was meant "to be used in a terrorist operation."

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105091382861891