先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Death toll up to 13 in SW China earthquake: ministry

Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-18 20:24:44|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

#CHINA-SICHUAN-CHANGNING-EARTHQUAKE (CN)?

A soldier binds up a student's ankle at a middle school in Gongxian County of Yibin City, southwest China's Sichuan Province, June 18, 2019. Thirteen people died and 199 were injured after a 6.0-magnitude earthquake hit southwest China's Sichuan Province at 10:55 p.m. Monday, the Ministry of Emergency Management said Tuesday. (Xinhua/He Junwei)

BEIJING, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Thirteen people died and 199 were injured after a 6.0-magnitude earthquake hit southwest China's Sichuan Province at 10:55 p.m. Monday, the Ministry of Emergency Management said Tuesday.

As of 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, 20 people trapped by debris had been rescued while 731 had been evacuated, according to the ministry.

Safety inspection and rescue efforts are underway, with firefighters rushing to the quake-hit regions to conduct rescue and search operations.

The China Earthquake Administration deployed 80 people in the quake-hit regions for real-time monitoring and damage assessment.

Meanwhile, the ministry and the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration have dispatched 5,000 tents, 10,000 folding beds and 20,000 quilts to the areas.

The 6.0-magnitude quake had affected a total of 142,832 people and demolished 73 houses as of 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, the ministry said.

   1 2 3 Next  

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001381537581