先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Abe, Trump discuss DPRK issue in phone talks

Source: Xinhua| 2019-05-06 21:56:12|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

TOKYO, May 6 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Monday held phone talks with U.S. President Donald Trump regarding the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s firing of unidentified short-range projectiles off its east coast Saturday morning.

According to the Japanese government, the talks were held at the request of Abe.

The two leaders are believed to have shared information gathered since the incident on Saturday, according to Japanese officials.

Several projectiles were launched Saturday towards the northeast from the DPRK's east coast city of Wonsan for 21 minutes, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said. The projectiles traveled some 70 km to 200 km into the eastern waters.

The incident came after the second summit between top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un and Trump ended with no agreement in late February at the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi.

Abe has said that he will meet with Kim unconditionally, according to local media reports, while he previously said he would hold such talks only when progress was made on the issue of Japanese nationals abducted by Pyongyang in the 1970s and 1980s.

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001380383871