先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Chinese UN envoy rejects U.S. accusation over Venezuela

Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-11 05:05:06|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

UNITED NATIONS, April 10 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese ambassador to the United Nations on Wednesday rejected U.S. Vice President Mike Pence's accusation against China over Venezuela.

"China categorically rejects the accusation," Ma Zhaoxu, China's permanent representative to the United Nations, told a Security Council meeting on the situation in Venezuela.

"Earlier in his intervention, the U.S. representative leveled an unfounded accusation on China's position on Venezuela in the Security Council," he said, referring to Pence's remarks that Russia and China obstructed Council action on Venezuela with their veto power.

China has all along maintained friendly and cooperative relations with other countries around the world, including Venezuela, on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, he said.

"We support peoples of all countries in independently choosing their development paths that cater to their national conditions. We never interfere in other countries' internal affairs, nor do we impose anything on other countries," Ma added.

Members of the Security Council should faithfully abide by the purposes and principles of the UN Charter and the universally recognized norms of international relations, genuinely respect the choices of peoples of other countries, and do more positive and practical things for the people of Venezuela rather than the opposite, said the Chinese envoy.

KEY WORDS:
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521379664931