先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

4 security personnel killed in terrorist attack in SW Pakistan

Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-18 15:36:29|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

ISLAMABAD, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- At least four security personnel were killed while several others injured when armed militants attacked a security check post in Pakistan's southwest Balochistan province, officials and local reports said Monday.

According to Khan Wasay, a spokesperson for paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan, terrorists with sophisticated weapons stormed a security check post in the Gawargo area of district Panjgur of the province late Sunday. Four FC personnel received fatal gun wounds and died on the spot.

Local reports said the militants also took away weapons and ammunition from the check post.

Following the attack, police, rescue teams and additional contingents of security forces rushed to the site and shifted the bodies and the injured to the district headquarter hospital in Panjgur.

Security forces have cordoned off the area and launched a search operation in the area to arrest the perpetrators of the attack.

Chief Minister of Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan has condemned the terrorist attack on the security forces and expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives.

"Terrorists are attempting to halt Balochistan's development progress by launching terror attacks, but they can not deter us from our resolve," Khan said.

A separatist Baloch armed group has reportedly claimed the attack, but there is no official confirmation on it so far.

It was the second attack on personnel of the paramilitary force in Balochistan within 24 hours. On Saturday, at least two FC men were killed when some unidentified militants sprayed bullets on them in Loralai town of the province.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001378311271