先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Afghan forces storm Taliban bastion in northern Kunduz province, killing 4 militants

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-27 16:30:20|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- The Afghan security forces stormed a Taliban bastion in northern Kunduz province on Sunday, triggering heavy fighting, a security official said.

The official on the condition of anonymity said that the government forces attacked the bastion in Jangle Bashi area of Khan Abad district at 2:00 a.m. local time Sunday and so far four insurgents have been killed and five others arrested.

Confirming the report, Hayatullah Amiri, governor of Khan Abad district, told Xinhua that the strike had taken the Taliban fighters by surprise and the militants have suffered huge losses.

Taliban militants who are active in parts of the restive Kunduz province are yet to make comment on the offensive.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001377790061