先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Shanghai vows to host a better import expo in 2019

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-27 16:30:19|Editor: ZX
Video PlayerClose

SHANGHAI, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Shanghai mayor Ying Yong said on Sunday that the second China International Import Expo (CIIE) scheduled for November this year will be better than last year's session with China's further opening-up measures.

While delivering the government work report at the annual session of the municipal people's congress, Ying said the city will normalize the expo's pilot mode of bonded display and trade, having it occur on a regular basis. As the world's first import-themed national-level expo, the first CIIE was held in Shanghai from Nov. 5-10 in 2018, and concluded with deals worth about 57.83 billion U.S. dollars. The expo attracted 3,617 foreign exhibitors, and more than 400,000 buyers from home and abroad.

Ying said the city plans to open wider for foreign investment and foreign firms, amplifying the expo's spillover effects. Shanghai will put into practice 100 measures in support of further opening up this year.

According to the CIIE bureau, more than 500 companies from more than 40 countries and regions have confirmed participation in the 2019 CIIE. Among them, there are over 70 Fortune Global 500 firms and leading enterprises in various industries.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001377790051