先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Bangladesh readies legal battle in U.S. over reserves heist

Source: Xinhua| 2019-01-21 00:53:54|Editor: Mu Xuequan
Video PlayerClose

DHAKA, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- Bangladeshi Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal Sunday said they are all set to file a case in a U.S. court over the cyber heist of the central bank reserves in which 81 million U.S. dollars was stolen nearly three years ago.

"By this month, a case will be filed with a court in New York to recover stolen reserve," Kamal said at a press conference in Dhaka Sunday.

Some 101 million dollars worth of foreign reserves of the Bangladesh Bank, deposited with the U.S. central bank, was on Feb. 5, 2016 stolen by a racket of hackers and transferred to Sri Lanka and the Philippines.

Some 20 million dollars of the total stolen money has so far been recovered, sources close to central bank of Bangladesh had earlier said.

Following the 2016 reserve heist, the then Bangladesh Bank Governor Atiur Rahman resigned from his post.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105091377604351