先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

U.S. considering substantial reduction of troops in Afghanistan: report

Source: Xinhua| 2018-12-21 07:05:55|Editor: Lu Hui
Video PlayerClose

WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- The Trump administration is considering a substantial reduction of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, according to U.S. media reports on Thursday.

U.S. officials said that U.S. troop reduction in Afghanistan could begin in next several weeks, the Wall Street Journal reported.

U.S. President Donald Trump said last year that a rapid exit of the U.S. troops from Afghanistan "unacceptable," and sent more than 3,000 U.S. troops to Afghanistan.

Currently, there are more than 14,000 U.S. soldiers deployed in Afghanistan.

The death toll of U.S. service members has surpassed 2,400 since the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001.

The drawdown, if confirmed, would follow Trump's decision to completely pull all U.S. forces out of Syria.

The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it has started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011102351376882391