先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Yemen's rebels fire ballistic missile at Saudi border camp

Source: Xinhua| 2018-10-18 18:44:34|Editor: Li Xia
Video PlayerClose

SANAA, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebels fired a ballistic missile toward a military camp in southern Saudi border region of Najran on Thursday, the Shiite rebels said in a statement.

The Badr-1 missile targeted the camp in Buko area, according to a statement carried by the rebel-controlled Saba news agency.

The statement did not provide further details, while there was no comment yet from Saudi Arabia.

Buko is a shared Saudi-Yemeni border crossing area bordering the Yemeni northern province of Saada, which is the main stronghold of the Yemeni rebels.

Buko has been under control of the Saudi border forces since 2016, after the Saudi troops defeated the Yemeni rebels and forced them to retreat back to Saada few months after the war erupted in early 2015.

The attack was the latest attempt by the Houthis targeting the Saudi territory, in response to the Saudi-led airstrikes on the Houthi-controlled northern areas in Yemen.

Last week, the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television said the Saudi air defenses in Najran intercepted and destroyed a ballistic missile fired from Yemen. It reported no casualties.

Saudi Arabia is leading an Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to support the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001375420141