先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

1 militant killed, 20 soldiers wounded in southern Philippine clash

Source: Xinhua| 2018-08-23 16:24:42|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

MANILA, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- One Abu Sayyaf militant was killed and at least 20 government soldiers wounded when Philippine troops clashed on Thursday with some 40 militants in southern Philippine Sulu province, a military spokesman said.

Lt. Col. Gerry Besana of the military's Western Mindanao Command said the heavy fighting that broke out around 9 a.m. local time in Langhub village of Patikul town, an Abu Sayyaf stronghold in the remote jungles, lasted almost an hour.

He said the injured soldiers were hit by shrapnel from rifle grenades.

This is the third clash this week. Besana said clashes also broke out in nearby villages of Tugas and Latih and in Patikul town earlier this week.

The military continues its operation to pursue the militants, Besana said.

Abu Sayyaf, a radical Islamist groups in the Philippines, often carries out kidnappings, bombings and beheadings in western Mindanao, particularly in their lair in the island provinces of Basilan and Sulu.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001374129331