先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

ELN announces ceasefire for Colombia presidential election

Source: Xinhua| 2018-06-12 04:30:27|Editor: Chengcheng
Video PlayerClose

BOGOTA, June 11 (Xinhua) -- The National Liberation Army (ELN) guerrilla group in Colombia announced Monday a unilateral ceasefire during the second round of the country's presidential elections on June 17.

"The ELN has decreed a new suspension of military operations, from 00:00 on Friday June 15, until 24:00 on Tuesday 19," the group said on its website.

It added the ceasefire was "to aid the participation of Colombians in the second round of the elections."

The coming election will see two presidential candidates, Ivan Duque of the Democratic Center Party and Gustavo Petro from the Humane Colombia movement.

On May 14, the ELN held another ceasefire lasting through the first round of the election on May 20.

"Similarly to the first round of the presidential elections, we want to remark upon and highlight the importance of this historic coming together," said the ELN.

"While Colombia gets ready to vote, at the discussions we are having with the government, the ELN continues working to design the participation of society in a Great National Dialogue," it said.

President Juan Manuel Santos began a peace process with the ELN last year, which is currently in its fifth round of talks in Havana, Cuba.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001372471481