先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Death toll rises to 4 in Cyclone Mekunu in Oman

Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-27 22:47:37|Editor: Mu Xuequan
Video PlayerClose

Muscat, May 27 (Xinhua) -- The death toll has risen to four people in the Cyclone Mekunu that hit Oman on Friday, an official from the National Civil Defense Committee told Xinhua on Sunday.

The victims included a 12-year-old girl and an Asian man, who had been reported missing on the first day of the cyclone, said Said al-Baddai, a media official of the National Civil Defense Committee.

The Public Authority for Civil Aviation has announced in a statement Sunday the end of the direct impacts of the disaster, which hit Dhofar and Al Wusta governorates since Friday.

The statement said that there was a chance of indirect impacts in the next 24 hours that may lead to rains in different parts of Dhofar, Al Wusta and Al Hajar Mountains.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105091372105261