先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Egypt condemns deadly hotel attack in Afghanistan's Kabul

Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-22 00:47:04|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

CAIRO, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- Egypt condemned Sunday the recent deadly terrorist attack on the Intercontinental Hotel in Afghanistan's capital Kabul, which killed at least 18 people.

"The Egyptian government and people stand in solidarity with their counterparts in Afghanistan in the face of terrorism," said Egyptian Foreign Ministry in a statement.

The Afghan Interior Ministry said on Sunday that at least 18 people had been killed, including 14 foreign nationals, in Saturday's hotel attack in the capital city.

The attack took place Saturday evening when five suicide bombers stormed the six-storey luxury hotel overlooking the city.

All five attackers were killed during gunfight with Afghan security forces, and Taliban militant group later claimed responsibility for the attack.

Egypt, likewise, has been suffering a rising wave of terrorism that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers, as well as civilians, since the military removal of former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests.

The post-Morsi administration declared an anti-terror war led by former army chief and current President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi.

Most of the terrorist attacks in Egypt were claimed by a Sinai-based militant group affiliated with the Islamic State regional group.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521369133941