先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Iran's top leader blames U.S., Israel for inciting recent unrests

Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-09 20:44:22|Editor: Lifang
Video PlayerClose

TEHRAN, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- United States and Israel, for inciting recent unrests in a number of Iranian cities, semi-official ISNA news agency reported.

The plot for the recent unrests in Iran had been developed by the United States and Israel who had been working on their scheme for months, Khamenei said.

The money for carrying out the plot was provided by one of the rich states in the Persian Gulf region, he said, implicitly referring to Saudi Arabia which was also blamed by other Iranian officials over the past days.

The dissident MKO, with its headquarters based in

Khamenei described the recent wave of violence that hit some areas of the country as "fireworks and vicious acts," Press TV reported.

Over the past week, protests erupted in a number of Iranian cities against the government's economic policies.

At least 20 people, including civilians and policemen, were killed and dozens of others were injured during violent clashes between the protesters and security forces, according to unofficial reports.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001368831041