先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

Africa  

Zambia announces containment of cholera outbreak

Source: Xinhua   2018-06-16 04:38:14

LUSAKA, June 15 (Xinhua) -- The Zambian government on Friday officially announced the containment of a cholera outbreak which broke out last year.

Minister of Health Chitalu Chilufya said the cholera outbreak was over after the country recorded zero confirmed cases for 14 continuous days.

The Cholera outbreak, with most cases recorded in the capital city Lusaka, had caused 114 deaths countrywide.

"I must emphasis that this outbreak could have been worse considering how widespread it was in Lusaka district, the central and main distribution point in the country," he told reporters during a press briefing.

The Zambian minister attributed the containment of the waterborne disease to the political will shown by the government as well as the multisectoral approach in responding to the outbreak.

The Zambian minister further commended bilateral partners for their resources and technical support in helping the country tackle the outbreak but warned that the outbreak may reoccur if the factors that brought the outbreak were not tackled such as inadequate access to clean and safe water, poor sanitation in most households in choler-prone areas.

Editor: Mu Xuequan
Related News
Home >> Africa            
Xinhuanet

Zambia announces containment of cholera outbreak

Source: Xinhua 2018-06-16 04:38:14

LUSAKA, June 15 (Xinhua) -- The Zambian government on Friday officially announced the containment of a cholera outbreak which broke out last year.

Minister of Health Chitalu Chilufya said the cholera outbreak was over after the country recorded zero confirmed cases for 14 continuous days.

The Cholera outbreak, with most cases recorded in the capital city Lusaka, had caused 114 deaths countrywide.

"I must emphasis that this outbreak could have been worse considering how widespread it was in Lusaka district, the central and main distribution point in the country," he told reporters during a press briefing.

The Zambian minister attributed the containment of the waterborne disease to the political will shown by the government as well as the multisectoral approach in responding to the outbreak.

The Zambian minister further commended bilateral partners for their resources and technical support in helping the country tackle the outbreak but warned that the outbreak may reoccur if the factors that brought the outbreak were not tackled such as inadequate access to clean and safe water, poor sanitation in most households in choler-prone areas.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011105091372571801