先锋影音资源2中文字幕,色戒电影观看完整版,中国单亲乱xxxxiuiu,亚洲视频手机在线观看,不忠电影未删减完整版1080 ,超碰爱爱,人猿泰山成人未删减版迅雷

17 killed, 110 injured in Kabul blast: official

Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-27 18:02:51|Editor: ZD
Video PlayerClose

AFGHANISTAN-KABUL-BLAST

Photo taken on Jan. 27, 2018 show the blast site near Sidarat Square in Kabul, Afghanistan. At least 17 people were killed and 110 others injured after a suicide car bomb blast rocked near Sidarat Square in central Kabul on Saturday, an official told Xinhua. (Xinhua/Rahmat Alizadah)

KABUL, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- At least 17 people were killed and 110 others injured after a suicide car bomb blast rocked near Sidarat Square in central Kabul on Saturday, an official told Xinhua.

"So far, 17 were killed and the 110 wounded have been admitted to Kabul hospitals from today's Kabul terror attack but the number may change," Wahid Majroh, a public health ministry spokesman, confirmed to Xinhua.

The blast occurred roughly at 12:50 p.m. local time (0820 GMT) near the Jamhoriat Hospital, where several government offices are located.

Taliban militant group has claimed responsibility for the bomb attack.

Among those affected by the blast were women and children.

The old building of the Afghan Interior Ministry is located at the area.

Security forces have cordoned off the area for precautionary measures.

   1 2 3 4 5 Next  

KEY WORDS: blast
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001369294831